Gaara's Twin Sister

Go down

Gaara's Twin Sister

on 08, 2008 2:48 am

, . . , , , - .
- , , , - . - 7 . , " " , . , ...

Chapter 1

Gaara was in one of his killing moodsAGAIN!
- Shut up or Ill kill you all The killing intent that followed these words was unbearable for both Kankuro and Temari. But it seemed that the other girl wasnt affected at all:
- Oh, chill up, bro!
She punched Gaara so fast that his sand had no time to protect him and he was send flying. Temari and Kankuro shivered. She really pissed him off this timeOh shit, we have to get away fast! The red haired boy was slowly getting up from the dirt. To say he was angry just wasnt enough. Sand was twisting madly around him and his eyes had obtained a golden spark. He had to use all he had to calm down. When he spoke his voice was trembling with fury.
- IfyoutouchmeagainIll- he hissed quietly.
- You, what? Would give me a hug? Ive had worse nightmares. While the girl was mocking him she started to poke his left shoulder, right on his seal. Gaaras eye twitched in annoyance and a sharp pain told him that he wont be able to control Shukaku for much longer.
The other two Sand ninjas sweatdropped. She just doesnt know when to stop and run for her life, does she?
Just at that time they spotted a large shadow hanging over the girl, which was just calling Gaara a freak of nature and didnt seem to notice the sand paw with many claws coming closer and closer.
- Shine! (Die!) shrieked Gaara when the paw grabbed the girl and squeezed her. Instead of screaming she just smiled and turned into sand.
- GAARIKO !

A mile away a girl smiled when she heard the angry shout of her twin-brother. She was slim and plastic, with red-brownish shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. Instead of brows, on her forehead was a big red kanji for love. She was wearing kaki colored shorts and short black vest. On her back was hanging a rather large denk, used for carrying sand. She wore her Suna forehead-protector around her neck. On her left shoulder was a seal which consisted of shapeless and twisted lines.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was sitting on one of the top branches of a tree. It was still early in the morning and the sun was just showing up over the mountains. The sky had fluffy white clouds. A delicate breeze was spreading the scent of sakura.
- It is so peaceful and quiet. I already miss the desert sands. - She closed her eyes again and thought out loud Seems we are near our destination. I wonder what king of shops they have in Konoha.

Flashback

The Sand four and their sensei were assembled in the mission room. They had just come back from a B ranked mission. Kankuro and Temari were dirty and tired. They had cuts and bruises all over them. As for the other two, it seemed that they didnt even go out of the village. Thanks of the protection of the sand, they carried on their backs, the twins had never been injured on a mission.
Baki sensei stood in front of them and read their next mission
- Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Gaariko, Temari, Kankuro, you four have to go to the hidden village of Konoha on exchange basis. At this words Gaariko cheered, Kankuro sighted and Temari just looked shocked. Gaara, as most of the time, stayed indifferent. Think of it as a vacation. You will also go on missions if the Hokage decides so. And- He looked at Gaara with some concern. - try not to cause mass destruction.
At Bakis last words Gaara sent him a murderous glare but Gaariko patted his back and said Dont worry, sensei! Ill take care of my sweet brother!
When they got out of the room Baki thought I hope it was the right thing to do.

End Flashback

Kotetsu was standing and yawning. Today he and Izumo had to stay on guard at the main gate of Konoha and check the papers of all the new comers. But so early in the morning there was no one around.
- Hay, whats that over there? Kotetsu turned at the pointed direction and saw a cloud of dust in the distance. It quickly came closer and closer and they could see four teens coming towards them. The oldest one of them was a 14-15 year old boy. His whole face was painted and he looked like a cat (the ugliest one that Kotetsu and Izumo had ever seen and they had seen many). On his back was hanging a long package wrapped in bandages. The girl next to him had blond short hair tied on four ponytails. She was carrying a huge fan. The other two were boy and girl that looked exactly alike, with the small difference that the boy didnt wear shorts nor had rather long hair like his twin. The two leaf ninjas also noticed that while the older two were nervous and the red haired boy face was unreadable, the other girl seemed pretty exited and was playing with her hair.
When the strangers reached the gates Izumo looked at them from nose to tail and said:
- Your papers, please.
Kankuro took out four slips of paper and handed them to the other ninja. So these are the genins from Suna. We didnt expect them before tomorrow. I shall tell The Third right away.
- You may enter. Welcome to Konoha. The Hokage would like to see you right away. Please follow me.

There was a knock on the door.
- Hokage-sama! The Suna genins are here.
- Let them in! A voice replied.
The Sand shinobi entered a spacious room. There wasnt any decoration on the walls but there were a few plants. There were many cupboards and a large deck just across the door. It was covered with slips of paper and different folders. Behind the deck, with his back turned to them, was sitting the Konohas Hokage. He seemed to look down at the village through the huge windows.
When the door was closed behind the new comers he turned to greet them.
He looks so good and kind. Hes nothing like our father.-thought Gaariko. The man was around 70 years old. He had taken off his Kage hat and she saw he had short white hair. He was smoking a pipe and when he started to talk he smiled at her:
- Welcome to the village of the Hidden Leaf! I suppose you are tired from the long journey so please make yourselves comfortable. He pointed to the four chairs in front of the desk. They stiffly left their weapons next to the door and sat down. I know you probably have a lot of questions about your staying but Im afraid Ill have to answer them later. The leader of one of the Konoha noble clans agreed you to be his guests until youre staying in the village. Ill meet you tomorrow morning and now you have the rest of the day to unpack and look around. Izumo!
- Hai, Hokage-sama! In a cloud of smoke the jonin appeared.
- Take our guests to the Hyuuga mansion!

Next chapter:
Chaos and unexpected incidents! Neji will blush a lot .

, ? ! study

: 41
:
Registration date : 03.09.2008

http://ninjafighters.site-forums.com

Go down

Re: Gaara's Twin Sister

redy on 09, 2008 2:50 am

! , english- . . .
redy

: 8
:
Registration date : 07.09.2008

Go down

on 09, 2008 4:00 am

- . . , , ... stupid whistle
:

Chapter 2

It was unusual for the Hyuuga mansion to be so noisy. People were running, orders were given. All the members of the main family were assembled in the large meeting room. The reason for all this was a messenger who came earlier that morning with the news that the Suna shinobi had just arrived in the village. And as nobody had expected them so soon the mansion was in critical level of chaos.
Hyuuga Hinata the hair of the clan was sitting next to her impressive looking father. Hyuuga Hiashi had just informed her about the guests and she wondered what they were like. The young girl nervously looked around. All the Hyuuga members wore their finest clothes. Everything had to be perfect in front of the foreign visitors.
Just at that moment the guests had entered the room. They looked around.
OMG! They are all blind! That was the first thing that the Sand ninjas thought when they saw their hosts. They still looked around in horror when Hiashi spoke:
- Welcome. Im Hyuuga Hiashi, head of the Hyuuga clan. You will be our guests from today.

Neji had just gotten back from a D ranked mission. They had to catch the cat of the Feudal lords wife. It seemed easy, but that wasnt the first time his team was assigned to do this. The animal had run so many times and still it was difficult to catch it. After a whole day of playing cat and mouse Lee, one of his teammates, managed to grab the poor cat but in return he got a lot of scratches on his face.
Now, exhausted and dirty, the boy reached the Hyuuga mansion and wanted to get in but the guard stopped him:
- We have guests. They are now talking to Hiashi-sama. He ordered everybody to stay in their rooms until lunch.
- Thanks for the warning he said and he went in. As he was passing by the meeting room he caught sight of the guests. There were two girls and two boys. He could only see one of the girls faces. She had fair hair tied on ponytails. She looked a little nervous but she managed to hide it.
Finally Neji got into his room. He took a shower and put on some clean clothes. As he sat on his bed he wondered what kind of people were their guests. Well, Ill find out soon enough.

Gaariko was feeling very uncomfortable. She was sitting between two Hyuuga members who didnt say a word. She looked at the delicious food in front of her. Is it going to be like this all the time? - She wondered.-I cant even think of something to talk to them Just at that moment she caught site of the girl next to the main branch leader. She was shyly talking to one of the people next to her. She had short black hair and silver-white eyes. Something tells me that she will be more talkative. As she thought that, the red-haired girl stood up and went to the empty chair next to the other kunoichi.
- May I sit here?
At these words the pale-eyed female shuttered nervously:
- O-of course.
She looks so fragile.
- My name is Gaariko. Pleased to meet you.
- Im Hyuuga Hinata. Then she blushed.
The red-haired kunoichi looked around. Everybody was eating or discussing something quietly. Hinata watched her guest and said with worry in her voice:
- Gaariko-san is everything all right?
- Yeah! No problem at all Bud if you dont mind, please call me Gaariko.
The other girl nodded. The Suna shinobi looked around again.
- Um, Hinata-chan? It seems that the party will last for some time. I would be very grateful if you show me around and take me to my room. And one more thing - The Sand shinobi smiled. Im glad I have someone so kind to talk to!

Neji didnt notice when he fell asleep. But when he saw the clock on the wall he nearly fell from his bed.
- OMG! Its THAT late already! Hiashi-sama will rip my head off. I had to be at the lunch half an hour ago!
When he said that he quickly got up and pushed the door of his room open.

- What the
- Ouch
A loud bang and the dull sound of something broken made Hinata turn around. It seemed that her cousin had tried to fly out of his room but just at that time Hinata and Gaariko had been passing in front of the door. And now Neji was lying over Gaariko who had fallen on the ground and crushed her denk. The boy was not just blushing, he was FLAMING! His face was two centimeters away from the pretty girl and if that wasnt enough
- What do you think you are doing with my sister? A deadly hiss came from the shadows. Gaara had seen the two girls leaving and decided to follow them.
- Nothing!!! I just- Neji started to explain but Gaaras glare made him shut.
- He just bumped into me. Thats all! said Gaariko. And what are YOU doing here? Were you SPIING on me?!
At these words she stood up furiously. Hinata couldnt believe her eyes. The totally smashed denk repaired itself and soon it looked as if nothing happened. Just what was that? She decided to think about it later. The situation was too amusing for her to space out.
- GAARA, IF I CATCH YOU SPIING ON ME AGAIN YOU WILL BE DEARLY SORRY! Its a promise of a life time!

- Hmm, I wonder where Gaariko and the psycho went. Kankuro was looking around. He and Temari had just gotten out of the Hyuuga mansion. They still had the afternoon to do whatever they like.
- I guess its all right to take a walk around then. Temari quickly went down the road, followed by Kankuro.

- Naruto nii-chan! A seven year old boy was shouting loud. He had hat with a badge and long scarf wrapped around his neck. He was smiling and waving at another boy which was coming towards him.
- Yo, Konohamaru! He was about twelve years old, with blond, messy hair and blue eyes. He wore orange outfit and a Konoha protector on his forehead. The big smile and the whisker-like marks on both his cheeks made him look like a fox.
- Nii-chan! You promised to play ninja with me today!
- Sorry Konohamaru. I have to meet my friends at the bridge first. If you want you can come too and tell me whats new.
The little boy cheered. He started telling the blond about the studies in the Academy and the other day when Iruka sensei had fallen asleep in class. When he woke up the kids had dressed him like a gay. He had yellow shorts on large spots and a REALLY pink shirt on Hawaiian flowers. His hair was poisonous green. The teacher had also had purple make up and it seemed as if someone had hit real hard both his eyes. When he had woken up the classes were already over so he had gotten out of the Academy with the intention of going home. But soon he felt that something was wrong. I dont only mean when all the women who either collapsed or hurried to get their children away when they saw him and some of the men who tried to hang him on his own forehead protector (which, instead of the symbol of the Hidden Leaf, now had written on it the words I LOVE MEN). The jounin seriously started to worry when a group of ANBU surrounded him and that they had to take him to the Hokage. When the poor teacher had seen himself in the mirror he had nearly jumped out of the window but he quickly had gotten a hold of himself. He had already known who the prankster was but Konohamaru had had the perfect alibi all afternoon he had to clean up the Hokage monument which he had painted in the colors of the rainbow (Udon, one of the boys friends, had used a henge no jutsu and had taken his place at the job). So in the end Iruka had to admit his defeat.
Naruto was just prizing the boy when a bored voice interrupted him:
- There you are at last. Mendoukuse (Troublesome)
- Ohayo, minnasan! greeted Naruto sheepishly rubbing the back of his had.
There, on the bridge, were all his friends. It seemed that no body except Shukamaru, who was lying on the grass and watching the clouds, had seen him and Konohamaru arriving. Chouji was eating his potato chips and looking at Sakura and Ino who were arguing AGAIN! Kiba was learning Akamaru a new trick and Shino and Hinata seemed to be spacing out. Only Sasuke was nowhere to be seen.
- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, INO PIG!?
- I SAID, FOREHEAD GIRL, THAT SASUKE-KUN IS MINE!
- YOU WISH!!!
- Um, Sakura-chan - Naruto was desperately trying to attract the girls attention (he had a crush on her ever since the Academy).
- WHAT DO YOU WANT, PUNK!
When they saw the scary expression on the pink-haired girls face both Naruto and Konohamaru took a step back. The younger boy jumped when he stepped on something. At the next moment Konohamaru was hanging in the air and was quickly starting to choke.

, . bounce1

: 41
:
Registration date : 03.09.2008

http://ninjafighters.site-forums.com

Go down

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Go down